Georgian Style Luxury in Rosedale
Baldwin England Exclusive Listing
115 Douglas Drive
This spectacular Georgian Style home is located in the heart of North Rosedale on the desirable south side of Douglas Drive. The home is unique to the neighbourhood as it is only 14 years young. Developed and designed by Nathan Schmerler in 2005, 115 Douglas Drive boasts a number of functional and attractive features that make it a standout family home, in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in Toronto.
Approximately 5000 sq ft in total featuring a private drive with a detached two car garage, a gated and fully fenced in private backyard that is beautifully landscaped and complimented by an inground sprinkler system and nightscape lighting. The home is walking distance to a number of local schools including Whitney, OLPH and Branksome. It’s also centrally located to the TTC stop on Maclennan, the retail strip of Summerhill Ave and a number of fantastic local parks including Rosedale, Chorley, and the Brickworks.
- All Stainless Steel Appliances: Kitchen Aid Fridge, Viking Gas Stove, Faber Hood, Kitchen Aid Stacked Double Ovens, Miele Dishwasher, Panasonic Built-in Microwave, two Kitchen Aid Wine Fridges and a Built-in Viking BBQ with gas line.
- LG Washer & Dryer.
- Remote controlled blinds in Family Room.
- All Window Coverings.
- All Electrical Light Fixtures.
- Sonos System.
- Central VAC System & Equipment.
- Inground sprinkler System.
- Curtains in the two north facing bedrooms
- Wall-mounted TV in family room
The Rosedale Neighbourhood
learn more about this property
This exclusive listing is available for private viewings only with two hours notice.
To schedule a viewing immediately, please call Jessica England or Valerie Baldwin at +1.416.322.8000.